Dar es Salaam Framed & Mounted Print
- Erstklassige Museumsqualität
- PVC-frei, B1 Feuerbeständigkeit
- Künstler werden fair bezahlt
- Kostenloser weltweiter Versand
- Einfache Rückgabe
- Alle limitierten Editionen sind von Hand nummeriert (wir versuchen's)
1-5 Tage Erfüllung plus:
2-10 Tage nach Europa
5-10 Tage nach USA
5-14 Tage in andere Länder.
This is an image of residents of Jangwani climbing the hill to catch a bus to work in the morning. Jangwani is a poor, working-class section of Dar es Salaam, that is often besieged by floods every year. It is located in a low lying area, which makes it both flood-prone and an area where only the city's poor & working class live. The city's downtown area, where much of the city's wealth is created, is In the background of the image, far removed, but visible, from Jangwani. This image was featured in an exhibit on urban life in Dar es Salaam held at Nafasi Art Space.
Artwork by Msia Kibona Clark